Saturday 8 August 2015

The X Factor Allstars


The 12th season of The X Factor starts on August 29th (also that is my Dad's birthday!). I can't deny - I love The X Factor! I am a fan of both live performances and cringe worthy auditions (plus I also believe Simon and I are to one day destined to be a power couple). This year there are a few changes, it is goodbye to Mel B, Louis Walsh and Dermot O'Leary, and hello to Rita Ora, Nick Grimshaw, Olly Murs and Caroline Flack.

I sometimes don't agree with who should make the live finals, there is always a Gamu or Jade Richards left behind - but more often than not the judges get it right. So as I do I have created a top 10 list of my favourite (and lets face it, everyone's favourite) X Factor contestants.

10. Rebecca Ferguson
Favourite Performance - Make You Feel My Love




9. One Direction
Favourite Performance - Torn



8. Diana Vickers
Favourite Performance - Man In The Mirror




7. Janet Devlin
Favourite Performance - Your Song




6. Ella Henderson
Favourite Performance - Believe



5. James Arthur
Favourite Performance - Make You Feel My Love (w/ Nicole Scherzinger)



4. Cher Lloyd
Favourite Performance - Stay



3. Alexandra Burke
Favourite Performance - Listen (w/ Beyonce)



2. Leona Lewis
Favourite Performance - I Have Nothing



NUMBER ONE

LITTLE MIX

Favourite Performance - Don't Let Go



Of course these four talented Queens are my top pick. Every week they shone, every week they were the highlight and god damn it every week was Little Mix week(except week one, when it was Rythmix week - remember that?). There is a reason why they are the only band to ever win The X Factor! This is something that can't be duplicated, they are pure magic (I know this was a perfect time to say 'Black Magic' but I don't know if that would sound a bit racial). Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Jesy are my top X Factor picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment