Tuesday 26 November 2013

Supergroups!


Inspired by the formation of McFly and Busted as one big supergroup; I thought I would create some that world needs/wants. Before you say, yes they are all female. I can't help it; I love a good female singing voice.

Little Saturday
A combination of Little Mix and The Saturdays. Unfortunately we live in a world where there can only be one raining girl band at a time, fortunately for us when one goes quiet the other one steps in - so they both get chart success and the attention they deserve. Combining these two groups would be genius, it was give us one amazing girl band that would be unrivalled! They are pure pop fun and they deserve more than what we give them.

DCTLC
What would happen if you put the two biggest selling girl groups of all time together in the same room? Magic I am sure of it. Separately they have dominated - together they would conquer. The tour would be a spectacle and would sell out in minutes the world round. Just like TLC were going to at the American Music Awards (but didn't!) they should hologram in a Left Eye and it would literally be the best show on Earth! I am actually getting excited and its not even happening - it was created by me, boredom, 4 am and Photoshop.

Jessie, Paloma, Adele, Ellie and Florence
Arguably the five best voices we have birthed in this country in the last few years. Just now I thought about Emeli Sande as a sixth member - chills. The shows would be epic and beyond any vocal performances anyone has ever seen, Separately they have sold out arenas - together they could sell out stadiums around the freaking world. I need this to happen, I am too excited for it not to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment