Monday 4 August 2014

Neon Jungle - New Love


I have a lot of love for this new girlband. They are fun, feisty and have an amazing style. Their songs range from club anthems, to dup step to heartbreaking ballads. Their album has it all, it would be hard to categorise them. I am literally telling anyone who will listen that they need to hear this album. I was shocked as I was expecting a lot of dub step - boy was I wrong. The selection of songs is like putting your entire iTunes playlist on shuffle - something for everyone. Also they do a couple of covers, random songs you wouldn't expect like Banks' 'Waiting' and Hozier's 'Take me to Church'. They are both exceptional, these aren't just pretty voices, these girls can siing!

However, the main point of this post is that I wanted to showcase something they do which more people need to see. They do a lot of covers of popular songs, they put their own twist on them and they become something else. From Britney to Miley it seems like they can sing anything if given the chance.
So as I do I have created a list, this is a list of my top 5 favourite Neon Jungle covers.

5. Britney Spears - Work Bitch


4. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop


3. Jessie J Mash Up


2. Lorde - Royals


1. Hozier - Take Me To Church


I really could listen to these beauty's all day. They have a unique style about them, I particularly love Asami's voice, not to put anyone else down, but she is special.



No comments:

Post a Comment