Sunday 3 August 2014

RuPaul's Drag Race - My Allstars


So as all us Drag Race fans know there is a new Allstars season coming. There have been rumours a plenty about who will be in it. Some I have not been excited about and some I am balls to the wall ecstatic about. I have picked my top 14 who I would love to see compete again, yes some were in the first season of Allstars. I can't help but feel like Ru may have created the first season of Allstars to give Chad Michael a win. So as I do I have created a list of my top 14 girls who I all feel deserve another chance at the title. Call this the definitive list if you will. (No particular order)

1. Gia Gunn
Absolutely. One of the fishiest queens to grace the stage and a confession room gangster, not afraid to spill the T.

2. Manila Luzon
Amazing personality with amazing drag abilities. Still one of my favourite lip syncs.

3. MILK
She was eliminated way too soon. We will never know what she had to offer, and you know it would have been stellar as we already saw her bearded, pregnant, as Pinocchio  and the first Queen to ever walk down the runway as a man!

4. Raven
Forever coming second both in her season and the Allstars season. She needs all the recognition she can get for her flawless abilities.

5. Alyssa Edwards
Hands down a legend of the show, elimiated way too soon yet she has stayed in our memories. We need to see those back rolls one more time on the main stage.

6. Jiggly Caliente
A Queen with a difference and an edge. Not afraid to speak her mind, that snaggle tooth beauty needs to shine.

7. Joslyn Fox
The Queen with a heart of gold, what an absolute sweetheart. She may have been labelled a second rate Courtney Act, but she is a first rate Joslyn *waa waa*. Keep it foxy.

8. Latrice Royale
Latrice Mother Fucking Royale the large and in charge Queen. She beams professionalism, talent and uniqueness.

9. Willam
Still the baddest bitch on the block - still the only Queen who was disqualified and vomited on the stage. Love her YouTube shows, she needs redemption.

10. Alaska Thunderfuck
Compared throughout her season to Sharon Needles, she has now surpassed her in my eyes. Her body is the truth and her personality is beautiful.

11. Adore Delano
My Queen. I love her to bits. Her music is top notch. She is the Queen that speaks for all of us, a little rough around the edges but a star quality that shines brighter than the sun.

12. Jujubee
Another Queen who has done Allstars before, but she was robbed - she was my winner. She makes me laugh till it hurts, still the best reader on the show.

13. Detox iCunt
She is over it. Officially. Loved her in her season, was definitely final 3 material. Her lip synching is top notch, her style is faultless and she is a seasoned Queen. Bow down.

14. DiDa Ritz
She needs a second shot to shine, she was still a little bit new to the stage when she competed. A little rough around the edges. However her lip sync to 'This Will Be' will forever go down as the best lip sync of all time!

Other honourable mentions
Onjina
Shangela
Phi Phi O'Hara
Jade Jolie
Ivy Winters
April CarriĆ³n
BenDeLaCreme

No comments:

Post a Comment