Saturday 28 June 2014

C Festival


I have been to a few festivals and they have been very hit and miss. My main issue is the people that go. Some are great do not get me wrong, but there are a few that ruin it for everybody. Everyone I know can have fun and be respectable, I don't want to sound like a Dad but everyone can be happy if everyone is considerate. Be loud, be energetic but don't throw cups of piss over the crowd and intimidate people. If you can't handle your drink then know your limits, if you can't handle drugs then don't take them. 

Another problem for me is the music, I like a lot of bands from a lot of different genres but there isn't a lot of festivals that cater just to me (regardless of my intense letter writing). I love country music (and proud of it) but England doesn't, there are so many other types of bands or acts that also don't get a chance to show themselves off. Even if they aren't popular they should get a shot in front of a large crowd.

The toilets. Enough said. How can so many people be so disgusting? Flush the toilet, poop in the toilet and use the toilet for toilet reasons only. Simple.

So I have come up with an idea - C Festival. A festival for me. Stay with me - it will have all the music I like and because my taste is diverse there is something for everyone. Plus I have some reunion surprises like Destinys Child and Mis-teeq. Acts from all walks of life will have a slot. Food is free - I would get food vendors to donate food with the promise that this will get their company attention for the future and never disregard word of mouth. Also free alcohol will be available. I would get major drink companies to sponsor the event.

So hands up who wouldn't like this, no one? Thats good. All I will need is a couple hundred companies to sponsor me, a good place to put the festival on and a few thousand people to attend. See ya there folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment