Friday 13 June 2014

My YouTubers


I used to spend a lot of time on YouTube, trawling through all the popular videos, all the ones that went viral so I could keep up with the kids. After a while it can get boring, only so many times you can watch a cat play the piano. So I started to subscribe to some of my favourite channels and now its a daily chore to keep up with them all, but not in a bad way - I am highly entertained and even better for me the videos tend to be around five minutes long so just long enough to keep my attention. I have quite a varied taste in my choices so as a favour from me to you I thought I would create a list of my favourite channels - you can thank me later when you finally have something to do at 2am.

This channel is perfect for me. It lists everything!!! They release multiple top tens every week. Some I am not interest in, but so many that I am. I got hooked when certain top tens such as 'Top 10 Ways to Die in a Horror Film' and 'Top 10 Scream Queens'. I love a list, and the videos give you some nice little facts that you don't care about knowing but glad that you do.

TroyeSivan18
He is a YouTuber that has become famous fast. He was born in South Africa and now resides in Australia. Some of his videos are personal, some collaborations, some comedy and some where he sings. I enjoy all the topics that he covers and he isn't so bad on the eye either.

Side Effects - AwesomenessTV
If you are anything like me (and I know a lot of people aspire to be) then you will love this. Think Glee mixed with Party Of Five. Of course one of the main things in it which I love with no shame at all - it has musical numbers!!! And they aren't for nothing, the main character takes medication and the side effect (get it?) is that she sees people singing and performing when they aren't. It leads to many emotion filled songs as well as some fun ditties. Glozell and Grace Helbig also guest star so it has something for everyone (mainly me).

Grace Helbig
I may have spoken about her before in my YouTube Queens post, but she needs repeating because she has a new channel now! Its basically the same premise but less ruled. She has gone a lot more free spirit, I think it might be because she isn't in a partnership anymore. Well, anyway I love the new channel - always has me laughing and when she guests stars Mamrie or Hannah I get extremely excited.

The Ellen Show
My love for Ellen is deep and its real. She can do no wrong, she is proof that there is good in the world. Her actual show isn't in England much to my shame of my country (they show it in China but not the UK?!?). So I have to settle for her YouTube channel and I can say with confidence I have seen every video they have posted. She makes me cry and laugh and she inspires me. We could all benefit from being a bit more Ellen.

Jimmy Fallon
If there is a style of TV show we are missing in England it is the nightly talk show. Yes we have fridays and saturdays with Graham and Jonathan, but in the USA they have something every week night, and for me the king of late night talk shows is Jimmy Fallon. He seems to be friends with everyone so every interview is like eaves dropping on the coolest kids in school. Some of his videos have become huge viral hits, don't know what I am talking about then watch these little nuggets :



You're welcome

She is another YouTuber who does vlogs and comedy. She is so hilarious. Some of her videos are her talking in to the camera, and there are some skits. She gets millions of views and every single one of them is deserved. My favourites are when she goes on a rant, I love a rant. She speaks so eloquently and with such confidence I want to give her a round of applause when she is done. I am new to this channel but I am gonna be subscribed for a hell of a long time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment