Sunday 7 July 2013

My Model Army


As a Fashion Student I have fantasies about my first runway show or my first Look Book. I wonder who will wear my clothes (if they are ever chosen) in an editorial. So of course I compiled a list of faces I wouldn't mind doing them.

Coco Rocha
She is one of the best print models I have ever seen. She has been to known to do more than 60 poses in a minute. She isn't just a supermodel, she is superhuman.

Liu Wen
Just look at that face. She is beyond gorgeous. Her statuesque figure makes any clothes look good.

Jourdan Dunn
I have been a fan now for years. Her perfect face and body are one thing, but her personality would make any working day go a lot smoother and happier.

Naomi Campbell
The Queen of the Runway. Don't argue and throw other names at, there is no point. To have her at my show would be it, no one else need apply.

Lindsey Wixon
Those lips, the gap in the teeth and that forehead. She is beautiful. She rocks any runway and has become one of the fastest rising stars having only walked her first show in 2011.

Cara Delevingne
Definitley the model of the moment. Touted to be the next Kate Moss. She is quirky and looks amazing dressed up or dressed down.

Freja Beha Erichsen
Beautiful does not define what she is, she is so much more. I have loved her androgynous look for years, and those legs - my God.

Jessica Stam
I have being  huge fan of her work for years. For a long time she was my favourite model. Her eyes are everything and her innocent appearance is beautiful.

Ming Xi
The fashion world is starting to look at China. This model is leading the way in Chinese models. Absolutely stunning. The cheek bones and the jaw - oh!

Anais Mali
An absolutely gorgeous woman. Her eyes cut right through me. Her body is flawless and her face is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment