Thursday 4 July 2013

Two for the price of One


I love been a twin. It makes me a bit different than the next person - and I always have an answer to the dreaded question 'Tell me something about yourself I don't know' in interviews. No, I know its not interesting but it keeps a conversation going 'Are you identical?', 'Who is the oldest?' and 'Do you feel eachother's pain?' - I can tell you're intrigued; the answers are no, her and no.

Me and my twin sister are what you call Fraternal Twins. Basically we were 2 different eggs. We are no different from any other brother and sister; it just so happens that we shared a womb for 9 months (wombmates if you will). However there is a huge bond there. We have shared everything our entire lives, no one knows me better and there is no one that will ever be as close or as special to me. If I could get deep for a second; there is a like an invisible rope that connects us. Aslong as she is on the other end I know I will always be okay. The rope is indestructible and no one will ever break it. Its like having a best friend and an enemy all in one person. We share and know everything about eachother - this can be dangerous. A twin's arguement will get deep as we know how to upset eachother the most.

One thing I will regret about our twinage is that we didn't cash in on it. There are so many twins that are famous as they work together. We do have a disadvantage as we are not identical though - so maybe there wouldn't be too much money in it. My favourite twins ever will always be the Olsens - this is because I love fashion as do they. The Mowry twins are another particular favourite - Sister Sister was epic. Lately the Viktor twins have turned into favourites. They star in The Bad Girls Club; they may get nasty and viscous but there is no denying their bond - they will have each other's back's until they die. Just like me and Tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment