Wednesday 3 July 2013

The H.B.I.C (Head Bitch in Charge)


One of my favourite type of character in any show, film, book whatever is a Bitch. They bring humour and shock. You are surprised to see how far they will go and you love it when it goes too far. These characters can seem soulless,  but for me they exude power and this is why people hate them. So, I thought I would list 10 of my favourite Bitches and some of my favourite quotes.

Janine Butcher
The ultimate soap star Bitch of all time in my opinion. She even murdered her husband by pushing him off a cliff whilst he was telling her he loved her.
'If only he hadn't been so romantic! If only he just didn't have so much love in him! If only he'd worn slip-on shoes!'

Karen Walker
One of my favourite characters of all time. She is rich, mean and no one is more important to her than herself.
'Lord. Would you look at these people. Why anybody would choose to be homeless is beyond me.'

Courtney (Jawbreaker)
The original mean girl. She even went further and accidently killed her friend - and she didn't give a shit.
'Ok, reality check, Liz is in the trunk of this car. And she is dead. That is a sad, fucked up thing, but you are going to walk into that school and strut your shit down the hallway like everything is peachy fucking keen.'

Regina George
She may not have been the original mean girl, but she is the best.
Gretchen: 'And even in fancy countries like the United States and England, seven out of ten girls have a negative body image.'
Regina George: 'Who cares? Six of those girls are right!'

Miranda Priestly
Apparently based upon the wonderful Anna Wintour. A hard as nails magazine editor.
'I said to myself, go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl. I had hope. My God. I live on it. Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um- more than any of the other silly girls.'

Blair Waldorf
The ultimate high school mean girl socialite - except she has a heart that constantly gets broken.
'I have been cordial to you for the last 52 minutes. Do you have any idea the psychological torture that I've endured being nice to you?'


Veronica (Heathers)
A new girl who tried to fit in, unfortunately her life spirals into a continuous cycle of hate, unintentional murder and indifference, as she exacts revenge on her enemies, also known as her best friends. 
'Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west... wait east. West! God! I sound like a fucking psycho.'

Wilhelmina Slater
Another magazine editor, not in the same league as Miranda but still amazing.
'What Daniel's trying to say is, kiss your loved ones goodbye and expect to come home to dead pets!'

Bellatrix
She killed Sirius and tries to kill Hermione - a true bitch in my opinion.
'Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad' (His mum and dad are dead; she killed them)

Angelica C. Pickles

The first Bitch we are introduced to as a child.
[pushing way towards wedding cake] 'Hey lady, you ever hear of a thigh blaster?'

No comments:

Post a Comment