Tuesday 18 June 2013

Baby Kimye

The time has finally arrived! The Kim and Kanye offspring has been born; and I for one am thrilled. Having watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians since day one, I have been a big fan of Kim. And all fans of the show know that all Kim ever wanted was a family of her own. We all remember the attempt at a family that lasted 72 days.

The baby has arrived 5 weeks early so fingers crossed everything is OK. I cannot wait to hear the name of the baby. One hand I want a 'K' name but its not looking likely as Kourtney went against the tradition set by their mother, Kris. I do think that the baby might be named after Kanye's mother. We all know how close they were and how tragic the death of her was.

I am conflicted though. I am jealous of a 3 day old baby! She is born with the ultimate silver spoon in her mouth. She has been born into a dynasty that millions of people follow and love. The only baby that will surpass her is Kate and Will's, and this is because they are actual royalty.

So, congrats to the gorgeous couple. Enjoy this time. And please tell us the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment