Thursday 27 June 2013

Dis my clique!


If I was one of the elite and I had the world of Hollywood in my hand I would be very choosy with who I would allow in to my inner circle. I have already made my list, congratulations to those who made it.

Beyonce
No clique is complete with out her.
Pros - She is rich, a good person and has the best connections in the world (Hello Obama)
Cons - She is constantly busy.

Emma Stone
Emma is one of those actresses that come around once in a million. A trailblazer.
Pros - Funny and my ticket to the Oscars
Cons - Andrew Garfield will probably not like me

Nicole Richie
One of the best people to exist ever. Candidly Nicole is the proof of this.
Pros - Will be a laugh a minute and I would live in her closet
Cons - Has been known to turn on her best buds (poor Paris)

Khloe Kardashian
Quite possibly the best Kardashian ever
Pros - my connection to Kris so she can adopt/manage me
Cons - she would tower over me at events

Ke$ha
A self confessed party animal warrior
Pros - I love Jack Daniels, she keeps a stash in the bathroom to brush her teeth
Cons - A self confessed cannibal

Lindsay Lohan
Beautiful and talented. She will be back on top ASAP.
Pros - She likes a drink and a party
Cons - She had an ankle bracelet that stopped her drinking and partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment