Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Most Frustrating Show On Earth


Don't get me wrong, I really like this show. I have watched every single episode and I have tried to follow every storyline (and there is a lot). Every episode leaves me with more questions, and I rarely get answers. The characters are great, the intrigue is huge and the gasps are a-plenty.

The main story of the show is 'Who is A?'. I think we were told - and it turned out to be Mona. This was genius and it totally made sense; but no - they throw a spanner in the works and we see Mona answering to a higher power. Now we are left questioning who 'Red Coat' is. I am not 100% sure what her/his involvement with the whole story is.

The show started with the disappearance of Alison, her friends Spencer, Hannah, Emily and Aria know something and this mysterious A knows something aswell - how? I still don't know. A basically controls the 4 girls lives. Then we find out there is a bunch of other people who were involved with the disappearance of Alison (the girl spun a large web of pain). If you asked me what else happens and what the story is, I couldn't honestly tell you. I am so lost. Yet I still tune in every week and I am so happy its back.

If I could request one thing, I would like the writers to get in touch with me, sit me down and explain everything to me. That would be grand, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment