Thursday 20 June 2013

The Ultimate English Girl Group

I have always been a huge fan or girl bands. In 10 seconds I could name Spice Girls, The Saturdays, TLC, Destiny's Child, Mis-teeq, The Pussycat Dolls, The Veronicas, The Supremes, Little Mix as some of my favourites over the years. However, I always want more. So I think it would be a great idea for some big-wigs at some big record company to put some money into a new one. 

I have done the hard work for them and picked 5 English girls (after some research I have found out that Marina Lambrini Diamandis is Welsh but shh lets ignore that for the benefit of this post). 

1st pick is Adele, she is the voice that made the world cry. She would obviously be the Beyonce of the group.

2nd pick is Jessie J, her voice is phenomenal - perfect for the shouts and screams at the end of the song.

3rd pick is Ellie Goulding, her voice is so special and her voice is perfect live, she could be second lead.

4th pick is Marina, she is quirky and special and her song writing is so unique, she would write the perfect pop song for them.

5th pick is Alesha Dixon, her MCing abilities are crazy. Her stage presence is amazing. She would add an urban edge to the group.

So there you go, hard work done now just get them to sign the contract - start with a one single deal and we can take it from there. 
Can you imagine the tour! As this was my idea I believe I should get front and centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment