Monday 17 June 2013

Me, me and me (lame introductory post)

So this is me, and this is my blog. I have thought about doing one for a while now, literally years. I have had opinions about things and no where to flaunt them; and I feel like they are good opinions (biased I know).

A little bit about me
- I am 24 unfortunately. I have a huge age complex. If I wasn't a twin I would lie about my age.
- Oh yeah, I am a twin. She is a girl so no silly questions like 'Are you identical?' I get that a lot.
- I live in Stoke-on-Trent, a small town slap bang in the middle of England.
- I study Fashion Design and Technology at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- My favourite fashion designers are Alexander Wang and Hussein Chalayan.
- I watch a lot of television.
- Right now my favourite type is reality, whether it be competition or following a Real Housewife.
- My favourite genre of film is Horror - the gorier the better!!
- I have recently become a convert to reading - loving John Green right now.
- I enjoy fashion illustrating, writing and general blogging.
- Huge fan of Tumblr www.okaycraig.tumblr.com

An example of my fashion design and illustrating -


No comments:

Post a Comment